In a land that was once embraced by powerful dragons, a mother, Judd, embarks on a journey with her son, Tate, to find a cure for the malignant heart disease that is threatening his life. Along the way, they meet a mighty magus known as Muph’ry, who promises to lead them to their destination; but at what cost? Together they’ll explore a world dotted with cursed forests, mysterious dungeons, ancient decaying ruins, and renowned cities. However, what awaits them is a lot more than what they can possibly imagine. Meanwhile, the Serpentine Order attempts to resurrect UR, an ancient dragon with fearsome power.
- Compelling plot set in a fantasy world filled with magical elements.
- Genre-leading 2D-tile-based, hand-painted graphics, pushing the limits of the RPG Maker VX Ace engine.
- Majestic music soundtrack composed by Phil Hamilton.
- Areas brimming with life and secrets.
- Tons of additional side-quests for experience and loot.
- Inspired by jrpg classics such as Breath of Fire, Ys, Lunar, Aveyond, Eternal Eden, and more.
TENTATIVE RELEASE DATE