Help reqd: Eternal Eden

Miscellaneous hints.

Help reqd: Eternal Eden

Postby arindambag » Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:09 pm

I was playing this game for quite some time. I completed playing the Ifrit cave stage. Talked with the king and queen at ifrit cave who helped in opening the Gate #2 to the dark world. But while going to enter the Gate #2, my game screen gets frozen. COuldn't able to move my players, but other activities like accessing Items , Skills, Equip, etc. are working

Plz anyone here help me
arindambag

Re: Help reqd: Eternal Eden

Postby Elder » Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:02 pm

arindambag wrote:I was playing this game for quite some time. I completed playing the Ifrit cave stage. Talked with the king and queen at ifrit cave who helped in opening the Gate #2 to the dark world. But while going to enter the Gate #2, my game screen gets frozen. COuldn't able to move my players, but other activities like accessing Items , Skills, Equip, etc. are working

Plz anyone here help me

That's because you're using a pirate version :D :P

The official version doesn't have this bug.
Elder
Site Admin

Postby Paralel » Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:08 pm

Well, to be perfectly accurate, the official version did have this bug at one point but it was solved and hasn't been a problem for a long time.

In the end it worked out for the better that Eternal Eden had a game breaking bug that wasn't discovered until later, it made it easy to tell the pirates from the legit users.
Paralel

Postby Noah123 » Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:37 am

Help! My airship landed right beside the Bounty hunting building and i can't get back on board!

I don't want to start all over!

What do i do?
Noah123

Postby Siskananamuk » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:49 pm

Ok so for some reason when i open the game now, my right arrow button doesn't work. It works anywhere else on my computer, but as soon as i try to start playing i cannot move right. is there anything i can do to fix this? i really don't want to start all over. :(
Siskananamuk

Return to General