Nintendo 3DS + Friend Codes

Nintendo 3DS + Friend Codes

Postby Elder » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:04 am

Hey, have you heard about the new Nintendo handheld console after the E3 events that just occurred?

OFFICIAL WEBSITE:
http://e3.nintendo.com/3ds/

Apparently, this handheld console will be capable of real 3D graphics without wearing glasses.

What's your opinion? Will you purchase it?

As far as I'm concerned I'm excited about this gaming technology, my only disappointment is that it's not in XL format... going back in the tiny format isn't making me happy.
Elder
Site Admin

Re: Nintendo 3DS

Postby Beeberman » Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:44 pm

i will buy one on the releaseday ;)
the game lineup is unbelievable...street fighter 4, dead or alive, mario kart, paper mario, zelda 64 remake, starfox 64 remake, yoshis island remake, metal gear solid, resident evil, kid icarus, new final fantasy, new dragon quest, ninja gaiden, (i read news today, that remakes of FF 5 and 6 are possible), animal crossing, maybe new castlevania, bomberman, contra, pro evo, prof layton, ridge racer, new sonic, new monkey ball, kingdom hearts, remake of splinter cell chaos theory (one of the best games (maybe the best one) of the series), assassins creed....new mario is on its way and so on...
its breathtaking... i could not remember if there was an lineup like this...

you can make 3D videos and pictures :shock:
you can watch 3D movies :shock:
Long days and pleasant nights
beeberman
Beeberman

Postby Beeberman » Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:05 pm

did anyone got a 3DS ???
i bougth one on wednesday with super street fighter 4 and i am sill very impressed!
the whole system is full of features like streetpass, miilobby, face raiders and some other hidden minigames. i´m very sure that nintendo got another big video game machine.
next game will be ocarina of time or maybe dead or alive :).

if someone else got an 3DS maybe we could exchange our friendcodes ;)
beeberman
Beeberman

Postby Kinta » Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:42 am

Yeah, I got one with Rayman 3D.

My friendcode is:
1934 - 0647 - 5538

Kinta
Kinta

Postby Elder » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:16 am

Kinta wrote:My friendcode is:
1934 - 0647 - 5538

Can I be your friend with my DSi? :roll: :oops:
Elder
Site Admin

Postby Kinta » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:30 am

Forget it, you're so last-gen, it makes me wanna throw up. :D

Get yourself a nice 3DS. Then we can be friends.

Kinta
Kinta

Postby Elder » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:40 am

Kinta wrote:Forget it, you're so last-gen, it makes me wanna throw up. :D

Get yourself a nice 3DS. Then we can be friends.

Kinta

Rrrrrr! That's so untrue, my DSi is still GREAT! It has two XL screens on it! Your 3DS is just a tiny piece of 3d crap!

Tsk, ever since you got your 3DS you think you're better than anyone, but when Nintendo stop to provide you with 3D games, you'll remember who was your real friend here :evil:

Now I'll enter your friend code in my DSi XL and don't try to stop me, I'll show you what's it CAPABLE OF :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Elder
Site Admin

Postby Elder » Sun Mar 27, 2011 9:42 am

Elder wrote:Now I'll enter your friend code in my DSi XL and don't try to stop me, I'll show you what's it CAPABLE OF :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Geez, IT DOESN'T WORK! :| :cry:
Elder
Site Admin

Postby Kinta » Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:08 am

FAIL, Elder. But that seems to be your second name. lolz

3D will never fail me like you did! 3D is eternal, as is the world, which is also 3D. And thus, the cycle begins anew.

Kinta
Kinta

Postby Elder » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:29 pm

I HAVE A 3DS !!!! We are friend now !!!!

I have only Pilotwing though... I'll maybe get Street Fighter later.
Elder
Site Admin

Postby Kinta » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:20 pm

Then give me your friendcode and I'll think about adding you.

Kinta
Kinta

Postby Elder » Sun Mar 27, 2011 2:40 pm

I'm going to bed because I'm really exhausted, but tomorrow I will check my wifi connection and my friend code.

I'm really happy with the 3DS so far.
Elder
Site Admin

Postby Elder » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:28 am

For some strange reasons I can't connect my NDS on my wireless router, it seems to say it's incompatible. I don't have time to look at this issue more deeply since I have to work on EE:E.

Where I am supposed to get my Friend Code?

Even though this technology isn't new to me I'm really impressed with what the 3DS offers so far. The depth effect in Pilotwings is amazing.
I've also taken a snapshot of Kojak and his muzzle pop out approx 20 cm of the screen. (load the MPO file in your flash card)

http://www.blossomsoft.com//uploads/HNI_0019.JPG

http://www.blossomsoft.com//uploads/HNI_0019.MPO
Elder
Site Admin

Postby Kinta » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:39 am

Elder wrote:For some strange reasons I can't connect my NDS on my wireless router, it seems to say it's incompatible. I don't have time to look at this issue more deeply since I have to work on EE:E.

Where I am supposed to get my Friend Code?

I also had problems with the wireless connection at first, but then I realized I was entering the wrong password the whole time. Be sure to enter your WPA key in your security options correctly (and without any spaces).

You can find your friend code in your Home menu. Just klick on the friend icon on the top of the touchscreen. There you can add new friends and look up your code.

Kinta
Kinta

Postby Beeberman » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:49 pm

wow great guys! then pls add me :)
my code is
0430 8257 1162

its a very great system, cannot wait to see good RPGs on that system :)
beeberman
Beeberman

Postby Elder » Tue Mar 29, 2011 3:52 am

Great I will try to fix my connection issue and enter both of you tonight.

I have Street Figther now, do you own this game too?

I'm unsure if it's because I'm working too much on my game project or if it's really because of the 3DS, but I have terrible head aches since two days ago which seems to be related to eyes fatigue. (but I've only played half an hour per day with the 3DS, that's not intense play time)
Elder
Site Admin

Postby Elder » Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:55 am

My Friend Code is:

0602-6277-5191
Elder
Site Admin

Re: Nintendo 3DS + Friend Codes

Postby Elder » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:40 pm

Kinta, I thought you were a serious gamer... you haven't used your 3DS for over 18 hours. How can you call yourself a Nintendo fanboy? :shock:

Waiting your approval beeberman :D
Elder
Site Admin

Postby Kinta » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:29 am

Well excuuuu~se me, princess, but I was too busy playing some Nintendo classics on my old Game Boy. I owe that much to it! :D

No, I was just kidding... it was more like I was too busy wasting my time by... wasting my time! :roll:

I'm thinking really hard about buying Street Fighter IV 3D right now... the only thing that stops me is the fact that I already own this game on Xbox360...

Kinta
Kinta

Postby Elder » Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:16 am

Kinta wrote:I'm thinking really hard about buying Street Fighter IV 3D right now... the only thing that stops me is the fact that I already own this game on Xbox360...
Kinta

Well, I was frustrated with the control response when trying to control my character. It's not the same as with a gamepad I guess. Plus, there's something I always disliked in Street Fighter and it's the projectile thingie, it's too much exagerated at some point you're really questioning if it's martial art game or a wizard & sorcery game... probably just me, but Tekken is a better fighter game for this aspect. Yesterday I played against two guys and their only tactic was to throw an infinite amount of fireballs toward me, so in some boring way it became a firebal contest. Capcom should have put a limit, some kind of gauge that limit the use of projectiles.

Anyway the 3D effects is looking terrific in Street Fighter, so you won't be disapointed about this. And the Internet 'versus' feature is amazing, you can challenge anyone in the world. Expect some arrogant gamers that don't want to rematch you because you're not as skilled as them :lol:

Oh, another thing that disapointed me is the low limit of characters when you enter your name, somehow I would've liked to put Blossomsoft as a name.
Elder
Site Admin

Postby Kinta » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:41 pm

I already bought it. Seems like a good port of the game. I tried the internet versus but it lagged terribly and I lost every fight...
But I like the fact that it includes all the alternative costumes for the characters. That's at least something I haven't seen on my Xbox360, yet. ^^

Let's have a nice fight sometime!

Kinta
Kinta

Postby Elder » Thu Mar 31, 2011 1:54 pm

Kinta wrote:I already bought it. Seems like a good port of the game. I tried the internet versus but it lagged terribly and I lost every fight...
Kinta

Yeah, so it's internet lags? That's why I lost all my battles too then! :lol: I thought the delays when I pushed the buttons was the usual game control (I only tried the game in Internet mode so far)
Elder
Site Admin

Postby Beeberman » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:56 am

i ve addet you elder :)

have you heard that monster hunter for 3ds could be announced on april 6th on tha captivate event ?
i love monster hunter :)
beeberman
Beeberman

Postby Elder » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:16 pm

Beeberman wrote:i ve addet you elder :)

have you heard that monster hunter for 3ds could be announced on april 6th on tha captivate event ?
i love monster hunter :)

Fantastic!

No, I have never heard of it. But like any other good titles I guess it will be released only in 2012. I'm pretty sure it will be a fun game from what I just saw.
Elder
Site Admin

Postby Kinta » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:40 am

There are finally more infos on Resident Evil Mercenaries 3D.
The best for me: It has online-coop play!

Check out all the details here: 3dsblog

I think now I can say that I will get this game, even though I'm much more eager to play RE: Revelations.

Kinta
Kinta

Postby Elder » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:34 am

Kinta wrote:There are finally more infos on Resident Evil Mercenaries 3D.
The best for me: It has online-coop play!

Check out all the details here: 3dsblog

I think now I can say that I will get this game, even though I'm much more eager to play RE: Revelations.

Kinta

To say that Eternal Eden 3DS was among the very first articles of David Turnbull, now his website pretty popular and he started with nothing (he even traveled in Japan to get people informed about the 3DS).

Of course I won't say no to Resident Evil on 3DS.
Elder
Site Admin

Postby Elder » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:53 am

Now that I’m thinking about it Konami didn’t announce any new Castlevania for Nintendo 3DS? That would be sad to break the tradition… I can’t get tired of Castlevania as an adventure/rpg genre.
Elder
Site Admin

Postby Beeberman » Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:15 pm

Elder wrote:Now that I’m thinking about it Konami didn’t announce any new Castlevania for Nintendo 3DS? That would be sad to break the tradition… I can’t get tired of Castlevania as an adventure/rpg genre.

i totaly agree with you. maybe we will see a castlevania at the E3 in June (or July im not sure).
have you heard the rumors about the Wii 2 from Nintendo with the new move sensitiv controller with an touchscreen on it (there are other interessting rumors in the internet)?
Some big mags and websites said that Nintendo will announce the Wii 2 at the E3 this year...
beeberman
Beeberman

Postby Elder » Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:02 pm

Beeberman wrote:
Elder wrote:Now that I’m thinking about it Konami didn’t announce any new Castlevania for Nintendo 3DS? That would be sad to break the tradition… I can’t get tired of Castlevania as an adventure/rpg genre.

i totaly agree with you. maybe we will see a castlevania at the E3 in June (or July im not sure).
have you heard the rumors about the Wii 2 from Nintendo with the new move sensitiv controller with an touchscreen on it (there are other interessting rumors in the internet)?
Some big mags and websites said that Nintendo will announce the Wii 2 at the E3 this year...

I don't know why but it seems to me Castlevania as an adventure/RPG genre is dead, I have a feeling Konami decided to stop making them, and anyway it was their tradition to announce/release them as soon as a new handheld was launched.

My sad impression is that they will try to replace the franchise with the new castlevania they made (Rygar/God of War clone), which I think wasn't looking like a Castlevania game at all.
Elder
Site Admin

Postby Elder » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:22 pm

Thread locked.

Let's use this thread from now on: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=8826 :D :D :D
Elder
Site Admin

Return to temp